View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #12
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
I damaged a skin while putting it on my reader and decalgirl sent me a new skin for the cost of shipping. I love the skins though, I see all kinds of surface scrathces (after a few months) that I'm glad aren't all over my reader.
Sounds as if DecalGirl has very good customer service, and their skins do indeed protect the reader from scratches. Thank you, emonti8384.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing your experiences with the skins. Now all I have to do is choose which one I want. I have it narrowed down to about 6 or 7 at this point, with plenty of time to change my mind yet again.

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote