View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
How old were your children when they started using an ereader?

Yes, I know that a lot depends on the child's reading skills and ability to manipulate the technology, and every child is different.

My oldest son is turning 7, and I have promised him a tablet when I think he's ready (how's that for vague?). His birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, but I don't think he's quite ready yet. I have visions of cracked screens and peanut butter, and other apocalyptic occurrences.

Obviously, he would be reading on it, and using it for movies, music, and games. He has a Nintendo 3DS that he uses proficiently, and he can navigate around my iPad and iPod Touch, so I know he'll pick up the tech pretty quickly.

If you have children that have their own e-reader/tablet, or use yours on a regular basis, how old were they when they got their first one, or began using one often?
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote