View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:02 AM   #34
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thks all for the responses. My only reluctance in using SPOILER tags was the difficulty in parsing that out, particularly if your post uses them for other reasons like meme does extensively. It will require some specific text to be present which means a little more care for the developer to get that right.

However I 100% agree with you kpw that it is more convenient for a user browsing the forums, and it would be annoying to have to maintain your history in multiple places. I will experiment and see what I can come up with.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote