View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #55
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw93 View Post
Amazon is not giving information about the "linked account" as it violates their privacy policy. This means that I cannot verify that the account is actually mine and not someone else's. They are also not giving me what the "abuse" was, as it "violates their privacy policy."

This kind of thing would drive me nuts, you seem to take this much more calmly than I would!

Anyway, I still think VictoriaP's advice to keep asking, listing the history of your accounts and asking which of these and which action triggered the closing, is the right one.