View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:48 AM   #9
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I also need a recipe for VoxEu.org. I've tried just including the RSS and Calibre does a relatively good job leaving only the article and trimming everything else, however on my reader (Lbook V3, i.e. Hanlin V3) the text does not wrap to the screen and is instead broader than the screen space itself.

I have tried editing the recipe, too, and the text gets wrapped well to the screen. The problem is, though, that I only get the first page of the article. When I press next page, starts the next article.

BTW, this happens with export to EPUB. If I export to FB2, I have no problems with the wrapping of the text, but almost every article has some kind of table, and tables are not supported in FB2, so this is not a solution.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote