View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #13
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Adobe Digital Editions

Quote:
Originally Posted by leday View Post
I already have an account id and password registered with adobe. the problem is that I can't even OPEN the reader library software. I click on the icon and nothing happens, even though the exe files are shown as running in task manager.
Download the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions. Then authorize your PC within it. It may now be required to have Adobe Digital Editions installed to open Sony Reader 3.1
Then open Sony Reader 3.1, go to the Sony Store and, in addition to your Sony ID and password, enter your Adobe ID and password there as well.

Then, with Sony Reader open, connect your approved Sony Readers and register them AGAIN even if registered before.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote