View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:45 AM   #13
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
Also like Ikea - I live so close to one (less than a mile) that I use it quite a lot.
Certainly the Bristol and Cardiff one's aren't normally too crowded - cetainly not when compared to London/Staples Corner, for instance. When we lived over there, just getting to that store was bad enough, even when I went by bike rather than car! That was always heaving, whereas we've normally found Bristol to be fine.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote