View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #13
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
I had to get very creative with our kitty. He is getting old and has his little pharmacy of drugs and needs small meals throughout the day; which means we cannot leave him for very long. So I got an automated feeder dish with two doors.

The trial run was not successful to say the least; that timer dish was moved all over the place. So I screwed it down to a large sheet of plywood, which meant he stood on the plywood and could not shove the dish around. That did not work either; he just ripped the time dish apart.

Purchased a new timer dish, screwed it to the plywood and created a secondary door over the top of the existing doors that covered the dials. This worked pretty well and it means we only purchase a new timer dish every six months.

I have made more modifications along the way, but he always finds a way to get around what I think is a very creative fix.
Here is Max he is 15 lbs. and can put a little weight into tearing up his toys, or my leg when he gets happy paws. So show us your kitty’s photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	max.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	23641  
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote