View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
When I add an html file to convert to either epub or lrf, a zip file is made. When I discover that I've done something hideously wrong in the html file, and have to correct it, the only way I can my changes to update is to delete the book from the gui, and start all over. Am I not doing this right?
You can add or remove files associated with a book entry via the dialog for editing the metadata.

Quote:
When I add an html file (drag & drop), there is a window that comes up that says "Adding books" that takes a loooong time to go away. I can even have the book fully converted before it goes away - am I missing a configuration thing?
This is a new feature in the latest release. I am also finding this dialog never dies. I am running on Windows XP SP3.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote