Thread: MobileRead April 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:04 PM   #30
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I am going to read the MR version. Despite the fact that the uncensored version may be the more complete version it isn't the version that became a classic. Of course the frugal (CHEAP) part of me has a large say in that. I have already spent my Amazon book settlement money.

I do look forward to hearing everyone's opinions on the new version. Hopefully someone with enough knowledge of the times will be able to chime in and say if they think the unedited version would have been popular enough to become the classic that we have today. That is, if they had released the uncensored version back in 1890 would it have become a classic or would it be mostly forgotten now?
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote