Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #703
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Two nights ago I finished New Year Island, which was a great read. Normally I'm not one to guess who the bad guy is but this book kept me guessing.

I'm now half way through The Anonymous Venetian, third book in the Commissario Brunetti series, my favourite cozy series at the moment. I love it how the mystery at times is less important than than Venice, its citizens, food and Guido's family. It reminds me a bit f Midsomer Murder (the tv series at least).
Wrong thread?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote