Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 01:45 AM   #691
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareK View Post
I have just found the information I was looking for - the short story is "Exit" by Harry Farjeon, in case anyone else is interested.
Excellent. "Never mind. I found it!" is far too prevalent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly7 View Post
If anyone could help that would be good, as I first read this book when I was 12/13 and its been bugging me for around severn years now.
Does that mean that you're 20 now? You immediately forgot and it's been bugging you ever since? I ask because framing the time might help in debugging you.

I managed to make it through without any parrot jokes. I deserve a cracker.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote