View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #288
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Agreed. It was working fine and now we get the Available Now books instead of Library collection when checking for new books.
I feel like . Now I know why there were suddenly so few books listed on romance at my library. It didn't even cross my mind to look at those 2 buttons on the top. It used to default to all books, or library collection as they call it. Now its on available. Well duh.

I am getting dizzy after a while browsing with this new look. Because I try to squint and read the title of the books. With all these squiggly fonts and colors and thingamachings on the covers, my eyeballs are going in circles.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote