View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
[Solved] Kindle 5.3.2 stuck at reboot

Hi,

I have a Kindle Touch 5.3.2 which is stuck at reboot. Since I don't have a Windows Version handy at the moment, I would like to know if there is another possibility than using MfgTools. I tried to install imx_usb_loader, but I was not able to install it on Mac OS X 10.8.1 because first of all I got the message "imx_usb.c:27:10: fatal error: 'sys/io.h' file not found" and after changing "sys/io.h" to "sys/uio.h", I got 11 warnings and one error "imx_usb.c:509:4: error: non-void function 'find_imx_dev' should return a value [-Wreturn-type]".
Unfortunately, the ENABLE_DIAGS does not work anymore on the new firmware, so easy flashing is not possible. I thought since I have Duokan in the newest version installed, there is a possibility to use that to run a *.sh file? Maybe change the uninstall files to run something, but I am scared that when I run uninstall in Duokan that it doesn't actually use the *.sh files in DK_System/install.
Thank you in advance for your hints!

Last edited by tommytomtom; 01-12-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Solved
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote