View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #41
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherc View Post
Word of caution - the new Android operating system (4.2) isn't compatible with the Kobo app for android. Every time you try to open a new book, it crashes. Hopefully Kobo will update the app soon, but for now, I'm downloading my books through Chrome into Overdrive and Bluefire so that I'll be able to read them. Really a bummer...the Kobo app was good, and the Nexus is excellent for reading.
This has been fixed. New version should be in the app store now. My Galaxy Nexus just updated.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote