View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #13
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
As with any mass produced item slip ups happen and as well any time a company puts out a new model there are bound to be a few bugs that escape notice until they get out to the customer. Frequently I will wait out the first model year when a new model comes out so that the maker can get the bugs worked out.

Let me illustrate what I mean by first model. The original kindle was the first model for the kindle, every kindle keyboard after that are updated models so the kindle three aka kindle keyboard is not a first model. The Kindle touch in the fourth generation line up was a first model. The kindle paperwhite is not a first model touch, however it is a first generation paperwhite. My kindle three is a third generation kindle so most of the bugs were bound to be worked out, I typically like to recommend that customers wait to next years models to buy a paperwhite, let amazon get the bugs out.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote