View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #50
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I also think there is a difference between ereaders within the same brand. Two Kobo Glos I looked at were perfectly white in all conditions. They were so good that I actually said 'wow' out loud even though I was alone. Two were bluish under some condition, as vice-versa has said while one had an aqua hue to it under those conditions. None of the ereaders with coloured hues were intensely coloured. They had just a slight hue to them.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote