Thread: Accessories M-Edge's Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:24 PM   #93
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow_hand View Post
Well, based on the reviews here, I ordered an M-Edge cover in leather. And boy am I disappointed. It really looks to me like it is made of bonded leather. I can smell the adhesive used to glue to little leather particles together and it just doesn't feel like fine leather. You can tell the way it is stitched that they are trying to hide the edge so you can't tell it's bonded. Oh well, it is better than the original cover and maybe M-Edge will come out with something like this:

Free-Form Distressed Leather Binder from DayTimer (it's a Daily planner cover for $82.99). Now that's real leather.

Slowhand
Wow. Thats the first bad review I've read. I love mine, its in red, (of course) and all I smell is the leather....I also have to say it feels wonderful too! If you bought yours from Amazon, they have a great return policy. For that much money, I wouldn't keep it if I didn't love it!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote