View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #12
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canorka View Post
Yep, my workflow is always buy book --> download the regular epub version --> import to Calibre (thus stripping the DRM) --> upload to my Google documents for future use if needed.

Done and dusted.
I agree with this method. I do the same for all books I buy from Kobo or anywhere else. As long as the epub or adobe drm reference is linked I have no issues to doing this. I prefere to keep things on my sd card any way so if tragedey strikes (master reset required) I can restore my books imediatly and keep all my book marks intact.

Regards

Jack'
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote