View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #368
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Bleh, I have to say that the newly-updated Stanza just isn't as good as before. I don't know why but several of my books just don't work properly. One of my epubs, for instance, is shifted down so the top of Stanza is blank and about 3-4 lines are cut off and not readable.

The same epub is fine on Kobo app, so I guess I'm sticking to Kobo for that one.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote