View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #107
bigpizza
bigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five words

Device: prs-505, prs-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stino View Post
First I try "minimal-root" and later "minimal-set-1" without success. Than I saw "cp: write error: No space left on device" inside /mnt/sdcard/script.log and take a look here in the thread again.

I found out that I need to reset my device with "restore-set" and give the "minimal-set-1" another try. And finally I can use "su" and Superuser.apk now to get root rights. Thanks for your good work.

Now I can explore the fonts problem again.
With "mount" I saw that /ebook/font is an cramfs from /mnt/block/mmcblk2p5

I try to remount it rw but this was not possible. In internet they wrote cramfs is only for readonly using. Than I make an copy from /ebook/fonts to /ebook/fonts2 with the plan to unmount /ebook/fonts and than create a normal folder of it from my copy font2. But unfortunly an umount of /ebook/fonts was not possible. Any ideas why unmount not work? Or other ideas how I can install my own fonts in /ebook/fonts (maybe create an own mmcblk2p5)?
I'm wondering if it's possible to replace a font in the directory /ebook/fonts.
I'd like to replace a Chinese font. Thanks.
bigpizza is offline   Reply With Quote