View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
I tend to prefer reading one at a time, because otherwise I get wrapped up in one and forget about the other. I do have two books going at the moment, technically. Me and my girlfriend were reading Koontz's Lightning out loud to eachother, but we got wrapped up in the A Song of Ice and Fire books, and when we read, we've been reading those quietly, and then discussing what we read.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote