View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #8
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
How does OpenInkpot do on a Hanlin V3 like an Astak EZReader?
I have been using an EZ Reader Basic with OpenInkpot as my primary ebook reader for more than a year. It has been completely trouble free.

Note that flashing OI on a V3 reformats the internal storage (for ebooks), and so you have to manually reformat it back to FAT after switching back to non-OI firmware (which I have never done). OI, unlike most other ebook readers, does not export any filesystems via USB. Under Windows XP, I instead use WinSCP to copy files over (Connect device via SSH access).