View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I appreciate all the suggestions--and I'm jotting many of them down for the times I'm capable of making my own decisions--but keep in mind that my problem isn't finding things I'd like to read, but rather pulling the trigger on something I want to read right now.

The decision to read The Wind-up Bird Chronicle was already made for me; and I'm going to follow through on it.

So while I certainly don't mind if the suggestions continue, keep in mind that if I find myself in another "too many choices for me to make a decision" funk sometime in the future, we'll be right back to a "I'm reading the first thing someone posts that doesn't break the rules" scenario.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote