View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #8
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
With my Kobo touch I had this loop problem of a few pages also couldn't get to next chapter. This was shortly after upgrade to 3.2.1 . Couldn't get to next chapter even using table of contents. Power off and back on would getting working again for short while. Factory reset, upgrade again, format SD card and loaded books again fixed problem. Can't say if all of this was needed to cure problem I have done this enough easy to do it all. I am doing other things while format or upgrade is happening.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote