View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #20
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I really hope we can find that tree

I then copied the library to an old WinXP laptop. This is from 2005 with a Celeron processor and 512MB of memory. I tried the same basic tests plus deleting and uploading the covers for these books. The USB controller on this laptop is "Intel 82801FB/FBM".
My laptop is slightly newer (2007 or so, a Core2Duo with 1.5 GB RAM), but it has the same(ish) USB controller (Intel 82801G). And I can't even get it to send two books at the same time, let alone 932...

If I want to send more than one or two books, I convert them to kepub, save the kepubs to disk and copy them by hand. That works, but it's far from optimal.

So yeah, I sure hope we find that tree...
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote