View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
The B&N DRM uses the credit card number (and name of the purchaser) as part of its encryption.

For Adobe ePub, whenever you download a book, it "pings" the Adobe servers and confirms you have the right to the book. B&N ebooks don't work that way. The purchaser's information is used to unlock the book.

So there has to be a credit card number tied to the account. What I can't tell you is, if you entered an old credit card number (one that no longer exists, for example), whether it would accept it, or if you have to use a working card number.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote