View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Question for Android Experts

Since I know very little about the Android platform, I am stumped at the moment by how to fix this:

I have (in the "Notifications" roll-down window) 8 processes going on - all installing apps. But none finish downloading/installing the apps, it just goes on and on

For instance, I bought the App of the Day, Documents to Go Full Version Key, and it is still showed as "installing" 5th of 8 on the Notifications menu.

Does anyone know how can I stop/cancel the installs? Right now, nothing is getting thru

So happy this forum exists ...
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote