View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 05:16 PM   #6
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicabum View Post
if I log out I get this message:"Note will not be visible after logging out, but will be visible again after logging into the same account. If some data is still syncing in the background, the syn may fail. Are you sure to exit it?" In fact if I log out and then go to see my notes are no longer there (I have attached a screenshot).
Yeah but if you stay logged out then you can keep doing local notes. That's why I mentioned exporting your current notes to PDF. Not ideal and it's a dumb change but you can do local notes if you want. Maybe if you complain about this in Feedback they will fix it. Sometimes that works.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote