View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #125
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummby View Post
DMcCunny: Have to ask. Are you the same person who is active on the TextEditor.org site?
Yes. I'm the principal maintainer. A chap named Ron Peralla is site owner/admin.

There's another Dennis McCunney out there who is probably a cousin, but I've never met or communicated with him, and I don't think he's involved in technology.

I starting using text editors using a TSO/SPF clone on an IBM mainframe in the '70s, and logged time on DEC micros, early IBM PCs, and an assortment of Unix flavors. I got interested in text editor design, and at this point I have a hundred or so for various platforms in my collection.

I hope you enjoy TextEditors.org, and feel free to post additions/corrections.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote