View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Although my political views are very opposite of Boris's, I like the man. He's not afraid to state unpopular opinions, and isn't a "soundbite" politician. He speaks his mind, and I respect him for that. He comes across as a "real person" rather than an "image".
I think its more that he isn't competent enough to get soundbites right.

He does seem like a decent guy, but then again thats how gw got elected in the states and we all know how that worked out.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote