View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #14
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
I loved this series for years and years.
BUT...
I'd shy away from anything written after "Atlantis Found". In my own opinion, anything published after 2000 is just awful.
My favorites of the entire series are "Sahara" (plese don't judge the book by the painfully horrendous movie!) and Inca Gold. Both have a great treasure hunting plot and tons of action.
I've only read Sahara and really loved it, good to know that I should stick to pre 2000 if I read more
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote