View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:14 PM   #21
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpider View Post
Yeah, well, if it does have a home button I will NOT be buying one. I really don't like home buttons and wish Apple would stop adding them (which they probably will, since iOS 6.x supports gestures for some time now). The LESS buttons there are, the better. Heck, why don't they make it completely water-proof/air-tight? No USB connection either; just Wifi, Bluetooth, email and a browser, and you'll never need a cable ever again (charging could be done with a wireless charging pad).

Less buttons = less chances for the buttons to WEAR OUT, accumulate dirt or lint, break out of their plastic casings, etc. I'm thinking of starting a buttonless campaign.
Agreed - The less buttons the better - I'd go for that if it included sync over wi-fi! But you'd have to be able to add your own content and not be limited to the Amazon store...
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote