Thread: HD Typing issues
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Along the top when typing it will give you words. Use them IF its what you typing then Contractions Have No Space! My caps work fine. I suggest yu check to see if caps is caps before you type. If not then manuely caps what you want.
I'll have a look at the words at the top, thanks, but I still think there must be a way to stop the blank from appearing. I can manually produce a cap, but it doesn't automatically do it even though I have that option checked in the Settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I have no problem with spaces being inserted after '. I do have auto-correction turned off, though. That "feature" made me want to gouge my own eyes out with a grapefruit spoon.
I have autocorrect off as well, as it drives me crazy too. Is that a blunt spoon?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote