View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #29
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by geertm View Post
Nate from The Digital Reader has tried one in store (and mentions in a follow-up post that he has bought one).
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...now-in-stores/
Thanks for the link. I find this quote interesting:

Quote:
The light layer was remarkably thin and I had trouble seeing it when it was not on. I’ve heard B&N insiders describe it as the equivalent of a glare protector and I do think it is that thin.

At its brightest I think the Nooklit would be easy to read on, and I can see how this might be a useful option for irregular lighting conditions.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote