View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #8
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
If it's Dostoyevsky, I think I might buy the collected works from Delphi Classics. I've got a thing for this author that I don't quite understand as I've only ever read Crime and Punishment. But $2.99 for his entire collection sounds not too bad.

I understand Delphi Classics has a good reputation and I'm not going to get OCR crap. Would that be correct?
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote