View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by markman View Post
Ok, I'm just about to pull out the wallet and buy a Pocket Pro but I have one remaining question. All the various e book stores and their various formats have me a bit confused. So, I have a gift card from Barnes & Noble that I'd like to take advantage of, can I use books from there? How about Sony & Fictionwise? If I can't use those stores yet, is there any time-line that I can look forward to?

No, not Barnes and Nobel Epub, Fictionwise, yes if you purchase the DRM-Free or AdobeDE-EPUB or other compatible format.

Last edited by kennyc; 01-17-2010 at 08:51 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote