Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #16
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
And there it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The last list I posted is the list. Any other list is a list in progress. So please put back the list as it was in post #72. IThe problem as I pointed out is that by removing "not modern fiction" ruins "modern fiction". I do not give my approval for the changing of the lists.
As I stated in my comment response:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Because the list in post 46 had agreement from multiple people (posts 46, 49, 50, 51, 59) whereas only one person wanted "not modern fiction" (posts 37 and 72).
The list posted in post 72 changed the list from the one that had multiple people (including you) agreeing to it, so wasn't really a re-post. As indicated in post 65, I had intended to use the list as updated by treadlightly and only linked to post 72 when I thought it was the same but most recent list. I didn't notice that it had changed when I included and linked to it and therefore it is my fault that it went live with that included. If this continues to be an issue, we can ask WT Sharpe for a ruling or maybe have a run-off if it ends up winning to clarify which version should be used.

I am very sorry for the confusion, but using the list that had the most support was the intention. Hopefully we can work it out if it does end up winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Now I 100% give my approval for remove classic or romance for "historical fiction". But good luck getting that by the majority.
That is the reason I didn't vote for this list, I would rather re-vote on everything and have a chance to get rid of the ones I don't care for (specifically the romance and humor for me) than keep them just because I made an assumption that "everyone else wants them still".
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote