View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #25
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeEs View Post
The thing I like most is the combination of Siri and the Map App. I only had to say, where I wanted to drive to, and it worked - by only pressing one single button. I may be wrong, but I do not think, that this is possible with another smartphone.
I think it is in fact available on any Android phone running a recent(ish) version of Android. [Drat! 4 minutes too slow compared to Graham]

Personally, I have an iPhone 4S and I am absolutely in love with the Google Maps app. It has an easy to use interface and contains two "killer apps" lacking in Apple's solution: (i) Street View; and (ii) transit information. And not a "killer app" per se, but I also trust Google's maps when it comes to having addresses and streets clearly mapped and having street directions correctly identified.

I was using a separate app for transit prior to the release of Google Maps, but I've since dumped that as Google Maps offers the same data and a better interface. I've also removed iMaps from the homescreen and relegated it to the same app ghetto I reserve for Apples Newstand app.

Last edited by Ninjalawyer; 12-17-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote