View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
ok, this is getting way beyond my technical capacity. I'm going to forward this to my husband, who can maybe explain it to me.

Basically, it sounds like it's not something I'll ever need, so i don't need to worry about it.

Thanks for trying, though.
Do you need outside world access to your books?

You can access the content server (if running ) from any device that has access to your internal (LAN) network by using the (typical) 192.168.x.y address assigned to your PC. (the 127.0.0.1 AKA 'Localhost' is only INSIDE your pc's box)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote