View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #12
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
actually your title is misleading, they didn't "sell" 8 million they are estimated to by year's end
I agree. I realized I should have included likely almost as soon as I hit submit.

However, there are only a few days to go so the projected part could not have been more than a million or so and Amazon did briefly run out of K3 WiFi's - so pre-Christmas sales have not tapered off.

Amazon does not release numbers, but this does not mean they don't have numbers and their projections are likely to be very accurate because sales numbers and projections are how on-line retailers maximize their profit.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote