View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #10
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
With so much available on the internet I've dropped all but one magazine subscription, and that one is an association paid magazine . Or to put it more succinctly, I've dropped four magazine subscriptions.

I had free access to one of the ones that I dropped. They wanted me to try it and possibly re-subscribe. The internet version of the magazine was as Kenny said (for) -
"“semiclosed platforms,” devices that deliver a certain type of content over the Internet through specially designed software packages"

The problem was I don't read magazines the way that the "specially designed software" expects me too. I ended up tagging company’s email address as junk and had it automatically deleted.

Strangely enough, the one thing that I enjoyed was the advertising. Companies had to actually pay a significant amount of money for me to see it, so it wasn't as bad as internet ads.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote