View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #15
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Normally, that might be a good solution, but I explained why I didn't want to do that in my opening post.
I saw your explination, I guess I don't understand why you wouldn't chose to sideload a book. I would love to have someone who has a UK account avaialable. Your household strikes me as the ideal Kindle household. You have legitimate access to both the UK and US stores. So you have the wider selection in the US and the lower prices, from what I have read, in the UK.

As I understand it, since you are married you both should have legal access to the other account and it should be fine to register and de-register Kindles on both accounts. You should be able to sideload a book or two pretty quickly and legally. When you are done, she re-registers her Kindle to the UK account and is fine using wireless.

Then again I am biased. I have tried reading paperback and hard cover books since I got my K1 and have not made it past the first chapter in any of the books.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote