View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #13
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
All of the big box office supply stores in my area carry 2g SD cards and I just purchased 2 from Newegg for $6.95, no shipping fees. I prefer the smaller cards and do not like massive amounts of books on my reader as it slows it down. I probably don't even really need the SD card, but thought I could organize on it..
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote