View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmantle View Post
When I visited a local computer store, the largest SD card (class 2) they had was 2GB and the ones that were 4GB or greater were SDHC.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the Kobo cannot handle SDHC only SD.
Has anyone tested this?
SDHC 4GB is fine.. i don't think you can find a 4GB that's NOT sdhc. 8GB seems to work but we did not officially test it.

<edit>I said 'anything seems to work' but I should have said 8GB seems to work since I didn't actually try EVERY card above 4GB known to mankind</edit>

Last edited by SameerH; 07-21-2010 at 10:07 PM.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote