View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #7
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmantle View Post
When I visited a local computer store, the largest SD card (class 2) they had was 2GB and the ones that were 4GB or greater were SDHC.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the Kobo cannot handle SDHC only SD.
Has anyone tested this?
There's another thread here where one of the Kobo guys said that SDHC cards are fine. I actually found an SD card at Walmart on Sunday. They are still around in some places.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote