View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Series and Book Titles

I have put Series and index numbers against 1200 of my books. Based on the iRex interface I have decided that I should go back to putting the Series and index number as the first part of the book title. I actually did this originally and then manually removed the series from all my initial book titles. Can someone please tell me if there is a way that I can modify the title to start with the series and index number IN BATCH. I am not looking forward to changing almost 1200 manually. If there is a way to do this please be fairly explicit. Thanks and here's hoping......Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote