View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #10
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwah View Post
Yeah, I don't see why battery life is an issue, unless one lives in a cave and the nearest power outlet is a hundred miles away. But if power is a big deal, I guess the best device is the Jetbook Lite. Charge a couple extra battery sets for backup and you will have uninterrupted read for weeks.

I only have 2 batteries sets for my Jetbook Lite. Once one battery set is drained, I just pop them out, put in the other set, charge the dead batts and continue reading. And the cycle continues...
Yes, I do the same. jetBook-Lite works with one battery set for 22-24 hours.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote