View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:07 AM   #4
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post

I do like the added features of the 900 that I have found so far. The nice thing about having more screen real estate is obviously fitting more per page, but I like the landscape option of the 2 pages, it really does feel like reading a book. I also like that you could remove the margins to fill MORE per page.
2 questions.

1. How do you remove margins? Do you have to do it every time you turn a page (like you have to zoom in in 600 when you turn a page)?

2. How does removing margings work in 2 page landscape mode(I mean visually) and how does the text look in 2 page mode when you increase font from S to M or L?

Very nice review.
Ta.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote