Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #90
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Man that sounds very un-fun. I can't imagine that being a calibration issue either, and it indeed doesn't sound like it's a wrongly formatted epub. I strongly doubt it's a sideloading issue as well as the same firmware on the Touch has no issues. Kobo got back to me today with not very helpful comments for me, but maybe they'll be useful for you so I posted them in the spoiler. They basically state that the light will use lots of battery so if I constantly use that, that could be my problem. But come on... 5 days? Nonsense. Especially not as it's in sleep mode most of the time and I hardly read on the Glo whilst testing so not much light was used at all.
Yet in other posts I read claims that the light uses a negligible amount of battery. Hmm...

Quote:
EDIT 2: Reply 3 tells me I'll get a replacement But I have to send my Glo first and pay for insured postage, luckily within the Netherlands so that's ok.
Well at least you're getting some action. I hope it doesn't take long to exchange.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote